Filmed at the Labour Local Government Conference 2018, this Q&A session followed presentations made during the Local Labour Leadership and Clean Air – the health crisis of our times session.
Speakers on the panel include:
– Cllr. Leonie Cooper AM, Labour & Co-operative Party London Assembly Member for Merton & Wandsworth
– Neill Ryan, Founder and CEO, VRM Tech
– Andrea Lee, Senior Clean Air Campaigner, ClientEarth
– Cllr. Sally Longford, Nottingham City Council
– Sarah MacFadyen, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, British Lung Foundation
This fringe session was hosted by SERA – Labour’s Environment Campaign and supported by VRMTech UK and UK100.